The Elder Scrolls: Fate of Tamriel
- Overcome: You can use Resources to get yourself out of or past any situation where throwing money at the problem will help, such as committing bribery and acquiring rare or expensive things. Challenges or contests might involve auctions or bidding wars.
- Create an Advantage: You might use Resources to grease the wheels and make people more friendly, whether that represents an actual bribe (I Scratch Your Back...or simply buying drinks for people (In Vino Veritas). You can also use Resources to declare that you have something you need on hand, or can quickly acquire it, which could give you an aspect representing the object.
- Attack: Resources isn’t used to attack.
- Defend: Resources isn’t used to defend.
Special: There are provisions for limiting uses of the Resources skill should they become too common. If that doesn’t happen, we don’t have to worry about using them.
- Money Talks – You can use Resources instead of Rapport in any situation where ostentatious displays of material wealth might aid your cause.
- Savvy Investor – You get an additional free invocation when you create an advantage with Resources, provided that they describe a monetary return on an investment you’ve made in a previous session. (In other words, you can’t retro-declare that you did it, but if it happened in the course of play, you get higher returns.)
- Trust Fund Baby – Twice per session, you may take a boost representing a windfall or influx of cash.